Here at Brisbane Mall Dental Centre we are a preferred provider with the HCF More for Teeth Program
. Don't forget to use your health insurance for fully covered dental visits! That's a free dental check up twice per year!
We also have partnered with Smile - Australia's First Dental Plan
. Find out more below:
All new patients will receive a comprehensive dental examination here at Brisbane Mall Dental Centre which will include all of the following dental services:
- Overview of health status
- Review of priorities, goals and desires
- Review of previous dental treatment
- Examination of teeth and gums
- Overview of bite related issues
- Oral cancer screening
- Intra-oral X-rays
- Cosmetic evaluation including Teeth Whitening options
- Oral Hygiene Assessment and suggestions
These services are gap free to new patients with eligible general dental health insurance.
No heatlh insurance? Don't worry, there's a special price for you too!
Additional diagnostic procedures that may be advised include:
- Impressions for study models
- Extra Oral Radiography (OPG imaging or Cone Beam CT)
- Fluorescent oral cancer screening
- Salivary gland function tests
- Photographic records
- Temporomandibular joint assessment
These are additional items which incur an additional fee.
They are not always necessary and you would have to specifically agree to them before we proceed.